Sunday, November 3, 2013

June 5, 2007: 8th Grade English Paper

This year I have learned many new things about myself. Some things I have learned about myself involved my personality, my writing, and my ability to overcome obstacles. Everything I have learned about myself has made me stronger and more confident.

What I have learned about my personality is that I am different from everyone I know. A lot of people around me have the same personality and act alike. I realized that I am unique and can say that I am different. Although, sometimes, I fell invisible or left our from a group, but I remember that all of the people who leave me out are all the same.

My ability to push past the speed bumps of my life has become stronger and made me realize who I am. This year I have had fights with friends, stress of school, family issues, and plenty more things that have held me back, but I pushed as hard as I could and made it through. Not only have I felt invisible because of my personality, but because I held back and let all of these road blocks keep me from having fun. At points I have felt like being invisible was better because then no one could hurt me, but it takes pain to get through and make it to the parts of life that are worth remembering. I learned that it is now impossible for me to let anything hold me back. As time goes on, my problems get worse, but it only makes me stronger.

Finally, my writing. My writing has become more emotional and has helped me make it through hard times. Now when I write, I write with meaning and appreciate the art. I write because paper doesn't judge. What I put on paper can be erased and ripped up so that no one can see. Also, I know that the paper itself won't spread rumors or tell me that I'm wrong for saying what I think or thinking the way I think. Writing has made my personality better and has helped my ability to push forward without looking back.

I have learned that I am a stronger person.

No comments:

Post a Comment